Composing Gloves - Bass Wobbles
50 High Quality Massive Patches
All Patches have the 8 macro knobs linked to them making them ready to play right away!
The "Gloves" knobs are usually a little more complicated and a sure way to change your sound dramatically.
Look in the attributes menu for comments and tips on how to use the patch, or just a funny comment.
How to install:
To add the presets to your massive do the following:
1. Open your documents folder or wherever you installed Massive.
2. Open the "massive" folder.
3. Open the "sounds" folder.
4. Unzip and drop the "Composing Gloves" file into that folder.
5. Open Massive.
6. Click the Files Tab.
7. Click the Options Tab.
8. Click the Browser Tab.
9. Click the "Add" Tab.
10. Go to where you put the "Composing Gloves" folder.
11. Go into the "Composing Gloves" folder and select the "Bass Wobbles" Folder.
12. Add the "Bass Wobbles" folder.
13. Click the "Rebuild DB" tab.
14. Wait for your Massive to reload the file directories.
15. Click "OK".
Be sure to post your songs and links to other things your have made or are working on at http://www.composinggloves.com/#!suggestion-topics/cs12
to help establish a community!