Post Processing tutorial, in which I show all the techniques I used to create the photo of Pednvounder Beach.
The tutorial contains nearly 3 hours of video
and is split into 7 parts:
- Intro with thoughts on composition
- Photo selection and Pre processing in Lightroom
- Blending Multiple Exposures for focus stacking, dynamic range and freeze of motion
- Creative workflow including dreamy techniques, contrast and color work and some finishing touches
- multi pass sharpening of the image
- Preparing the image for output on web and print
- Outro with a little review of the finished print
For more information, please head over to my homepage. You'll also find a contact sheet there, in case you have questions:
The tutorial is targeting the advanced Photoshop user. Please check the detailed description on my homepage for the knowledge that is required to folow along.