The Tutorial consists of several segments and is 75 minutes in length.
The different segments of the tutorial deal with:
- How the individual photos for the panorama were taken
- The Pre-Processing in Lightroom
- The advanced stitching of the panorama using the free software Hugin
- The exposure blending of the bracketed exposures and the cleanup
- Techniques to enhance the look of the sun in the photo
- Special image transformations and cropping
For more information, please head over to my homepage. You'll also find a contact sheet there, in case you have questions:
The tutorial is targeting the advanced Photoshop user. Please check the detailed description on my homepage for the knowledge that is required to folow along.