7 Days To Easy-Money: Get Paid To Write A Book - $0.99

By eBook-Solutions.com

Would you like to GET PAID to write a book? If you're thinking this is plain fantasy, think again. All professional writers get paid to write their books. How? They sell their books via proposals before they write the books. What's a book proposal? A book proposal is a document which convinces a publisher to buy your book before you've written it. Your proposal says, in effect: "Hey, I've got a great idea for a book which lots of people will want to buy. Do you want to publish it?" Think of it as a combination brochure and outline of your proposed book. You CAN sell your book the easy way --- sell a proposal It's easily possible to make a fast $10,000, or even a six figure amount. You could even make seven figures --- over a million dollars for twenty pages of text. It sounds incredible, but a fast seven figures is certainly possible if you have a HOT, hot idea or have had an experience that hundreds of thousands of people want to read about. In his 2001 book about writing nonfiction, Damn! Why Didn't I Write That? , author Marc McCutcheon says that it's not hard to make a good income writing nonfiction: "you can learn the trade and begin making a respectable income much faster than most people think possible". Do you need experience to sell a book on proposal? No! You just need a good proposal. :-) 7 Days To Easy-Money: Get Paid To Write A Book by Angela Booth shows you how to go from idea to completed book proposal in seven short days. Imagine --- in seven days, you could be sending your proposal to agents and editors! The ebook includes everything you need to know. Just follow the easy steps. It even includes a sample proposal, which got a contract from an agent immediately it was sent out. You can do it too! Have you always want to write a book and be a published author? 7 Days To Easy-Money: Get Paid To Write A Book gives you a complete method. The ebook shows you EXACTLY HOW to write and SELL. You can be a published author much faster than you imagine. Can I show you how to write a book proposal that sells? Yes! I've sold many fiction and nonfiction books, all on proposal. 7 Days To Easy-Money: Get Paid To Write A Book includes sample proposals which have SOLD. I show you exactly what to do, and explain the methods I use to write and sell. If you've ever thought "I could write a book" --- you can! Can I guarantee that you'll sell your proposal? I can't guarantee it , but I'll make it several thousand times more likely that you'll sell. You'll learn what a professional, selling proposal looks like, and will learn how to write a professional, saleable proposal. Publishers receive hundreds of proposals each week. As any book editor or agent will tell you, 99% have no chance of selling ever --- they're amateurish. Working with 7 Days To Easy-Money: Get Paid To Write A Book will ensure that your proposal makes it into the 1% of saleable proposals. What a useful book to help develop your skills - at such an economical price. Get it now!!

All transactions are safe & secured by 256 bit AES encryption.
Back
7 Days To Easy-Money: Get Paid To Write A Book $0.99

Email Address
Payment method
Billing Country
Subtotal$0.99
Total$0.99 USD
All transactions are safe & secured by 256 bit AES encryption.

Close
Generating PayPal Checkout
Processing