In this product you will find 4 templates.
PLEASE SEE THIS VIDEO FOR IN DETAIL DESCRIPTIONS AND EXPLANATIONS AND EXAMPLES OF USING THESE TEMPLATES:
This video also includes tips and tricks to get the most out of using these templates such as routing and setting up kontakt (my template setting will not carry over to your instance unfortunately) so I explain how to set it up easily.
1. Production Template Native (Using only FL Native Stuff)
2. Production with Kontakt (Same as "Production with Native) but has an instance of Kontakt with 16 channels of Articulate BRSO already set and ready to go!
3. CG Kontakt General (3 Instances of Kontakt with 16 channels of BRSO already set up and ready to go.
4. CG Scoring Template (This has an instance of Kontakt for each section and is the most in depth, please see my review video for more information.
FOR ALL KONTAKT SET UPS I USE BRSO ARTICULATE BECAUSE IT IS AMAZING.
YOU CAN GET IT HERE: http://syntheticorchestra.com/articulate/
MY REVIEW AND EXPLANATION ON HOW TO USE IT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRQDGPACEzI
1. Production Template Native was made for projects that do not intend to go into 3rd party gear as much. A customized mixer is already set up and routed, as well as an organized playlist into several groups for Harmor, and Sytrus. To top it off the sequencer has also been customized with the top 10 channels as "Extra Channels" followed by channels for automation and instances of plug-ins.
The mixer features already set sub-groups and sends for each section including a vocodex channel already set to go with left right encoding allowing multiple carriers and modulators easily. Sends include a reverb send, reverb delay send, and a parallel compression send. In addition each Harmor is pre-routed to an optional processing bus for things like parallel compression and distortion. Each main group feeds down to a docked sub group allowing you to easily solo and effect things in sections.
2. Production with Kontakt is the same as the first template except we now have to addition of one instance of Kontakt with all the routing pre-configured using BRSO Articulate. The 16 channels are of course, already connected to the mixer and a respective sub-group.
3. CG KONTAKT GENERAL is a template that is the most simple of the bunch but outrageously useful for me. I like to add my synths and FX routing as I want as I work but I HATE configuring new channels of MIDI for Kontakt. So, this template is the same as the default basic template but with addition of 3 instances of Kontakt already loaded and properly routed to the mixer. There are 3 because I nearly always go through at least one instance and often run through 2. This is also much more CPU friendly for CPU reasons on my laptop.
4. CG Scoring Template is by far the most complicated and streamlined of the bunch I have listed here. It is a kontakt driven template and contains an instance for brass, woodwind, percussion, ect... all in all there are 7 instances. Each instance is organized into a group to allow easy organization. Each element such as "brass" or "woodwind" is routed to the mixer and then sent to a sub-group allowing for easy of controlling the various elements. The playlist is likewise organized for each track, with 10 "extra" tracks at the top for a freeform workflow (the one I usually prefer).
This template sacrifices some CPU performance for workflow options. Things are much easier to lay out but if your hardware cannot handle it you may consider deleting some channels and reorganizing some Kontakts for many purposes.
That is it! Please see my FL WORKFLOW series on YouTube to really get the most out of using these templates.